Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 5 and 6

Things are still coming along for me.  Yesterday I had a minor break down.  I was trying to get back into bed and there were a couple of boxes and things in my way.  It was late, I was tired, and I was annoyed I couldn't simply pick them up and move them.  So I threw I minor tantrum with my crutches and was throwing things across the room.  Then I trip and caught myself with my bad ankle!  Not good.  It seems to be doing fine though so I am sure everything will be great.  My husband Dan, said he will always remember that vision of me throwing things around with my crutches.

I have really gotten into the Twilight saga books and Dan picked up a couple of Nintendo games.  So the days have been flying by.  I haven't gotten too antsy yet.  It isn't comfortable to move around, and it always feels better having my leg elevated so I don't mind too much.  I made it downstairs yesterday (first time in a week).  Once I was down there I realized everything I needed was upstairs and I wasn't really missing out on anything.  So I went back upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment